19 April, 2024

Lame, Lake Louie, Lame

I was contemplating heading out to Wisconsin Brewing Company and enjoying a brew or two with some comrades - outside, if it was warm enough. So I head to the Lake Louie website and click on the big button that says "WHAT'S ON TAP" in friendly letters.

 
Expecting a list of what I could choose from on my visit, including limited test beers, I was disappointed to find that I had been unceremoniously dumped on the front steps of Untappd.

I am not on Untappd. Is there a way to get a list of what is on tap at the brewery if you're simply a visitor? I just see a list of what other people have supped and a short one at that. Presumably I could see more if I logged in.

If they've got Smoke Show on tap again, I am there.

This is lame. Why should I have to register with Untappd to try to scroll though a bunch of posts in the hope of being able to piece together a list of what's on tap?

This is lame.

No comments: