08 December, 2004

Concupiscence

I went to bed last night listening to Project: Lazarus and it was intense. It’s the sequel to Project: Twilight and has a couple of the characters from its predecessor. One scene had The Doctor tied down to a chair so Nimrod could experiment on him. He wanted to find out how Timelords regenerate so he was going to kill The Doctor repeatedly until he understood. So severe shocks were applied to get The Doctor’s hearts to stop and him to regenerate. The screams of pain were quite chilling. Plus Evelyn and Cassie had some very intense scenes as well. In Project: Twilight Cassie had her son taken from her and was understandably very distraught about this. Now she’s known as Artemis and is working for Nimrod who had brain-washed her into forgetting about, Tommy, her son. Evelyn gets Cassie to remember, though. At the end of episode 1, Cassie is killed by Nimrod while The Doctor and Evelyn escape. This really saddens Evelyn and it ends with her in her room crying. Quite a roller coaster.

I woke up this morning with sex on the brain. This was essentially a continuation of last night when I was in the same frame of mind. I had to put Project: Lazarus on pause so I could masturbate. I was lying there listening with my hands down my boxers and something had to give. So I, um, took matters into my own hands, if you will. But I was tired of jacking off being only a quick release as opposed to an extended bout of pleasure so I used lube and took my time. Then I woke up this morning naked with a hardon.

Now that I’m back to masturbating exclusively, I’ve noticed that my fantasies are pretty boring. My brain was so used to having a real womyn around that it had forgotten how fantasize well and needs to learn again. So I went downstairs and had some coffee before getting onto the Net and finding some pr0n. I found a video clip of a womyn who goes by the name of Madison. She’s a leggy blonde with nice small, pert breasts. Perhaps best of all, she had a nice patch of sweet bottom grass. I was incredibly turned on so I zipped upstairs and jerked off. An hour later I was frisky again. All this sexual energy and no one to play with. I’ve gotta find distractions otherwise I’ll just end up masturbating all day.

Crystal invited me to a holiday party at her place in a couple weekends. Unfortunately I think it’s in conflict with PollackFest. I’ll have to get a hold of The Pollack and see what’s up. I have to go downtown and fix a client’s PC this evening. Other than this, I have no firm plans. I do have errands to run, however, and must consult my to-do list.

No comments: