09 December, 2004

The Noon Hour Approacheth

Lunch time approaches. It will be nice to get away from my desk and to get some fresh java. It’s been alright today. TFO brought me some chocolate and business is just fast enough to keep me busy. And ChuckC came over and we had a brief chat.

I didn’t live up to my expectations yesterday. I wrote my entry yesterday and then took to the shower where I washed my private bits until they were very clean indeed. I then managed to run several errands. So many, in fact, that I whittled my to-do list down to just a couple items. But fret not, list-lovers, for it shall grow again. I then took a nap while listening to Project: Lazarus. While the first half involves the Sixth Doctor, the Seventh appears in part 2. Well, the Sixth does as well – kinda. Once again, it was a pretty intense listen will virtually no comic relief. The second half was good but it seemed a bit too cut and dry – the Doctor never seemed to be in enough peril. Still, the whole clone bit was fairly well-developed and provided some potent scenes. Plus there was some dialogue that could impact future stories. For instance, the Seveneth Doctor remarks that Evelyn was never able to forgive his Sixth incarnation for Cassie’s death so perhaps that resentment might come into play in later shows. Finally, although The Forge is destroyed at the end, Nimrod seems to get away and there’s a setup for a third installment in this story arc.

I woke up in time to head downtown to fix a computer. The Gateway in question couldn’t burn CDs and had no sound. I upgraded Easy CD Creator 4 as far as it could go for free but it didn’t help. The software was just too old and didn’t support such a new CD burner. So I found the apps CD that came with the drive and installed an OEM version of Nero 6 which did the trick. The whole sound thing was another matter. I reinstalled all the Soundblaster drivers and software but the diagnostics kept failing. I could only conclude that the audio card is hosed. So I’m going to sell him a spare of mine for cheap and install it tonight.

Before going to bed, I checked out a swingers site and subscribed. My ad was accepted. It humored me to find an ad by a fellow Madison blogger there. The picture of her in the schoolgirl outfit with the nipple clamp and blindfold was really good in addition to very stimulating. And so I jacked off again before going to bed. I have this vision of me turning into that schizophrenic in Silence of the Lambs who jacks off as Clarice is going to visit Dr. Lector for the first time. I feel like I’m in high school again.

No comments: