05 December, 2004

Randy

Well, I've been productive. I got my desk cleaned up and I'm nearly through making The Definitive To-Do list for myself.

I realized this morning that I never did call Miss Tomah. Oh well. Miss Iowa revealed that she used to play D&D and I found that to be quite humorous. Methinks she'll make a good penpal. The problem is that I am so fucking horny right now, not having been laid in a week. My mind has gotten onto that single track of "I really, really, really, wanna go down on a womyn." It's like I would pay money for a womyn to let me eat her out. Ugh! Who knows how long it will take to find a fraulein who will agree to hop in the sack with me. Matsurbation this past week just hasn't been too fun. It's a bit like eating McDonald's after having eaten nice homecooked meals for the past few months. It's gonna be another looong winter.

But I suppose I'll find things to do. Be a literacy tutor, take a class. Weekends this month are booked. Next weekend is the Polish film festival on campus and the weekend after that is Pollackfest in Edgerton. Then Xmas. New Year's is the weekend after that. Then I go see Spamalot! on January 8th. Just gotta find stuff to do.

I saw Control Room yesterday and it was quite good. The US government hates them and they've been banned by several Middle Eastern governments. (That producer they follow a bit was really hot!) It was very interesting to see the tension between the reporters and the military's media officer. I think that one reporter said it best when he said that there's just a lot of gross misunderstandings between the Middle East and the West. I also snagged the first volume of Dekalog by Polish director Krzysztof Kieslowski. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.

No comments: