11 December, 2004

An Early-Morning Play For Losing Virginity

Well, my Bennett's virginity has been lost and never to return. While I was supposed to meet Crystal there at 7 and set my alarm appropriately, I instead woke up much earlier than I needed to. Just leave it to my brain.

I arrived on time and a couple minutes before Crystal did. Walking in, I found that it pretty much conformed to my expectations: a dive bar with lots of TVs. The joint had a fair number of patrons in addition to the several TVs with pr0n. Most of my fellow customers were older and seeminly blue-collared. I cozied up to the bar and got a Bloody Mary. I'm not a huge Bloody Mary drinker but it seemed appropriate. Hearing that I had to spice it up myself was good news and I proceeded to give it the old Tabasco douche and lots of black peppa. All of the heat made for a tasty opening breakfast salvo. Crystal arrived a bit sleepy-eyed and still fending off a cold. Sitting down, she too ordered a Bloody Mary. We chatted for a while and surveyed the flesh on the boob tubes before ordering breakfast.

It was a different experience to be with a womyn who actually watched pr0n. Not that I know she does so in her spare time but at the bar, at least, her attention would wander from me to the TV and back. I've known many a woman who found the stuff abhorrent and wouldn't be caught dead in such a place. We both poked fun at the videos. The multicolor shoes of one actress and the enormous fake breasts that paraded around on all 7 of the TVs. Crystal remarked that she had never heard of a womyn had actaully rubbed semen around on her body as if it were a lotion, which I found to be a humorous observation.

The lone guy behind the bar came over every once in a while and told us some jokes and gave Crystal various naughty bits such as a straw with a penis at the top as well as a refrigerator magnet with some studly men proudly displaying themselves on it. He also showed us this dildo that was also a lighter. You just pull down the testes and voila! A lighter for that post-coital smokey treat. In fact there were wee plastic phalluses everywhere. On straws, on the Xmas tree, etc. He even wore a baseball cap with a huge glans on top of it. It was a fun environment to be in. While the TVs showed graphic sex, it could be ignored. But one couldn't ignore the bawdiness of the joint. There was just a certain vivaciousness to the place. People laughing and carousing all around and images of the msot life-affirming act - sex - everywhere. While not family-friendly, it was still quite friendly nonetheless.

No comments: