02 December, 2005

Enjoying the Local Culture

(Continued from here.)

It took some doing but we found The Body Shop after a brief sojourn at an ATM. It was very much a dive bar. Walking in, we passed the stage which featured a woman shaking her ass in the face of one of two locals sitting in front. We made our way to the bar which had a coterie of regulars at one end. I didn't see any taps but was pleased that they had Point in bottles. The bartender was on the phone as she got my drink and she remarked to the person on the other end of the line that they had 6 gals lined up for the night but only 2 had showed up. Nonetheless, we ponied up to the stage. The dancer was a black woman but very fair-skinned. She was not a twig and had some meat on her bones. Her performance was very lackadaisical but amusing anyway. I mean, she was naked. After her set, the second dancer took to the stage. She too was black but had very dark skin. Dan said something which pissed her off so he headed for the bar. I stayed. The dancer was very thin and, unlike the first dancer, had fairly small breasts. But she could sure shake her ass. And, being a guy who likes women with long hair, I loved her long, braided locks. In addition, she hadn't shaved her pubic hair all away. Although her labia were bare, her mound was neatly trimmed, though still forested. She devoted time to the guys sitting at my left who, it turns out, were brothers and looked vaguely like characters from Deliverance but more like Cletus from The Simpsons. A minute later, her ass was in my face and she grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart. Taking one hand, she ran it down her naughty bits and looked at me from between her legs with those teasing eyes. I must have been very generous because she had me suck her nipples more than once. It was a nice bonus to her dance which was much better than the other woman's. Ballet it ain't but she did her thing well. She was much more graceful and her movements much smoother than the other woman. Soon enough, her time was up and the first dancer came back on stage.

I think that perhaps she was getting tired, being only one of two gals performing that night. By this point, I was the only guy sitting at the front of the stage so I got lots of attention. I slipped a bill between my lips and she came over and stuck her ass in my face as she grabbed the dollar. Taking a deep breath, I could smell the wonderful aroma that is unique to the parts between a woman's legs. The wonderful scents of her orifices wafted into my nose and I planted a kiss at the top of her butt crack. She turned around laughing and I laughed right with her. Towards the end of her set, she knelt in front of me and asked if I liked to party and at what hotel I was staying at. She said that she was from Minneapolis and we determined quickly that her hotel was a block from mine. She was in room 131. For $200 I would get a dance and I could fuck her with a condom. I told her that I wasn't driving that night and that I'd have to wait to see what the night would bring. With that, she left the stage and the other dancer returned for a last song or two during which she had me suck her nipples one last time.

Dan had run into a DNR guy at the bar and we ended up following him to the other strip club in town, Temptations. It was a bit classier than the previous joint. By this I don't mean that it had a whole lotta class; merely that it was less seedy. The bar had no taps so I continued with bottles of Point. There were 2 or 3 gals seated at the bar who were obviously dancers. Unlike at The Body Shop, all the women here were white. We seated ourselves before the stage just as one woman was finishing her set. She had a few tattoos and, as she prepared to walk offstage, I yelled to her, "I like your ink!". She thanked me and walked over so I could get a better look. With all the pride of new mother, she showed me the scarification on her back. She had designed an image of the sun and had fairly recently had the work done. In several months she'd have a solar scar. She left the stage and was replaced with a shorter dancer who had larger breasts than the first. I found her routine to be rather bland but I did like her labia. I'd read a blog post a few days previously on labiaplasty which included this account:

She was 20 years old and had never contemplated plastic surgery. But one day at the gym, the pretty, smooth-faced receptionist in a Los Angeles doctor's office looked at her vagina and noticed that her inner vaginal labia stuck out past her outer labia. She was horrified.

"I looked in like, those magazines, and saw that inner labia shouldn't stick out like mine did," said Crystal, who requested her last name be withheld. "So I had a labiaplasty and now I love the way I look; nice and neat and new. My vagina looks perfect."


This dancer's inner labia stuck out past her outer labia and looked wonderful. In this age of implants, labiaplasty, and air-brushed photos, this bit of normal variation was refreshing. The woman who came on after her was very beautiful too. She had long hair, the first ¾ of which was bleached while the remaining bit was black. Her face vaguely resembled that of my favorite Suicide Girl, Voltaire. She was endowed with equally beautiful small breasts and had very long nipples. Again I was delighted to see a bit of anatomy that was perfectly normal but didn't conform to the picture-perfect bullshit of today's pr0n. She wandered over to the corner where I was seated and moved her face towards mine. My neck tingled as it draped over me. She put her mouth to my ear and said, "You keep great eye contact. Girls really like that." Pulling away, she threw her hair back over her shoulders and continued with her routine. When she had finished, her replacement came onstage and I found that she too had lovely small breasts that were untainted by implants. I had feared that the clubs would feature women with 4th grade educations and missing teeth. While I certainly can't vouch for the education of the women, they were all quite beautiful.

Bar time rolled around soon enough and Dan and I attempted to tack the unfamiliar streets and find our way back to the hotel. I think I did a fair job of navigating despite missing a couple turns. But made it back to the Quality Inn we did.

No, I didn't make my way down the street to room 131.

No comments: