13 July, 2005

Crucifixion Is Too Good For Him

Mohammed Bouyeri is a low-life piece of shit who has admitted to brutally murdering Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh. And why did he do it?

"I take complete responsibility for my actions. I acted purely in the name of my religion," he told the court in Amsterdam.

Here's a few other choice comments from the scumbag:

"I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do exactly the same, exactly the same," he said, speaking slowly in sometimes halted Dutch.

He said he felt an obligation to Van Gogh’s mother Anneke, present in court, to speak, but offered no sympathy.

"I have to admit I do not feel for you, I do not feel your pain, I cannot – I don’t know what it is like to lose a child," he said as Van Gogh’s family and friends looked on.

"I cannot feel for you … because I believe you are an infidel," he added.


Crucifixion is too good for this guy. The fucker should be locked up in solitary, his beard shorn, and have used tampons flung at him. He should have Ayaan Hirsi Ali's tampons thrown at him, in fact. I would personally volunteer too piss on a Qu'ran for his viewing pleasure. And when he attempted to pray, he should be tasered. By a woman whose face is exposed. There is no punishment too harsh for this dickhead.

No comments: