28 February, 2004

Oooh, Loneliness and Ben & Jerry's Is a Bad Mix

Oh
my
God

I just ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's New York Chunk Heart Stopper. I feel so bloated - like a corpse. At least I'm not hungry anymore. And I've calmed down too. I went to a woman's house to help her with her computer and what, was described to me as a 10 minute gig turned in 4.5 hours which saw me driving back and forth between a house and a business. She said she just needed to know how to move her Quickbooks data between computers. Then I have to teach her how to burn CDs, how to register Quickbooks, and how to use this absolutely horrid service that Intuit pushes called Remote Access. What a piece of crap. But I installed it anyway because she's gonna have to call back.

On the upside, it was some decent cash and I got to draw with crayons along with one of her daughters who was extremely cute. She had two of them, actually - 2 and 3 years old, respectively - and they were both so cute! I was just standing there when one of the girls grabbed my thumb and led me a sheet of paper on the floor with a purple crayon lying next to it. So I sat down on floor and did my best to help fill in a big face before continuing with getting the PC working as it should.

Anyway, I got home much later than I expected so I've missed my chance to play trivia at Neil's Diamond. So I've stuffed myself and have completely lost my train of thought.

I think I may puke now...

No comments: