09 February, 2004

In Search of...the T-Zone

I have been poking around the web site of our local sex-positive store in search of info about non-latex jimmy hats. Poking around further, I see that 99% of their catalog is devoted to toys for women. And books for women. And bath supplements for women.

So I poke around some more and get to their In-Store Calendar. Some of the events they host:

Exploring Anal Eroticism: A Workshop for Everyone
Exploring the G-spot, the T-zone, the Prostate, and Female Ejaculation
The Art of Erotic Dance...or How to Strip (Women only, of course)
Tantric Sex or the Art of Truly Connected Lovemaking
Sex Toys 101: An Introduction to Sex Toys

What the hell is a T-zone? How come women have all these fun zones and spots and can have all these orgasms by touching non-genital areas and 56 of them in an hour...Some of these courses sound interesting. Do you suppose I could meet a nice, broadminded woman there? Prolly not. Chickies probably drag their husbands to them kicking and screaming like they make them watch chick flicks. I shall try to find someone to go with me if for no other reason than to discover what this T-zone is all about.

Ooh! And you can send erotic e-cards from there too. Let's see...which song would I use for the card? Beethoven's 5th? "Norwegian Wood"? "Tubular Bells"? "Tubular Bells"?!?! Oh, that's rich. Ooh! Since I love me so much, I'm gonna send one to myself with "Also Sprach Zarathustra" playing. Now I'm cookin' with butter!

No comments: