26 August, 2005

The Tables Turned

From The Dulcinea's sex blog:

Last night I gave Palmer an awful spanking.

It was strange. A few minutes into it I had to stop.

I got really angry. I wanted to *really* punish him.

I imagined putting every ounce of force behind my hand and saying, after each slap,

"THAT is for ignoring my birthday"

"THAT is for not communicating with me"

"THAT is for breaking my heart"

And I had to stop. Because that is not what the game is. It's not about revenge. It could be, I suppose, but that isn't what I want. So I stopped, and I told Palmer why.

We were listening to a CD I'd made for him, and I began to relax and readied myself to continue.

When I did I got back into the swing of it. I didn't feel like talking, so I just kept my concentration on the spanking. I used the school marm slapper we have, and then my hand. Then, "Firesuite" by The Doves came on. It's an atmospheric instrumental piece. I started timing my strikes on his now firey red ass to the song, and it was so very relaxing. When the song ended I stopped and lay over him and kissed his face, back and shoulders.

No comments: