16 August, 2005

Aching...For Your Nails Across My Skin

Just as I was clean, she made me dirty again.

I went to my mom's house after leaving your place, we had a long talk. She kind of freaked out because I was so happy - I'll tell you about it later. Then I went home and cleaned a bit (my mom helped), then I went over to A.'s and hung out for a while doing geeky LJ things, and then we watched Paycheck, which was better then I thought it would be but still quite cheesy. A. made an interesting offer I'll have to tell you about!

I really would love to have a nice walk-in shower because everytime she and I bathe together, a little extra room would come in extremely handy. And last night was no different. Dinner having been eaten and the trash put to the curb, she asked if I wanted to take a shower. I took her up on her offer, natch. Would it be a repeat of our weekend shower? Yes, hopefully. My clothes were off lickety-split but she had to remove all the toys from the bathtub so I stood there with a raging hardon while she cleared our playground. As she bent over, I grabbed her hips and pressed myself up against her ass. When she finally disrobed, I had her bend over again to get the water going and so I could press up against her without a skirt in the way. I adore the gentle curves of her hips and her ass. The former is perfect for grabbing hold of and pulling her close while the latter is lip-smackingly good for kneading, spanking, and the like. With the water at a suitable temperature we stepped inside. She stood under the water and let the warm streams rush down her body. I never tire of of the sight of water dripping from women's breasts. With that, she stepped to the back of the tub. I grabbed some shampoo and began to wash my hair while she squeezed a generous amount of shower gel onto one of those poof hoolies and lathered it up. Once I'd rinsed my hair, she began scrubbing my back. Working her way down, she gave my ass a good wash followed by legs before turning me around to make sure my front was not neglected. I turned round to rinse off my face and chest when I heard the tell-tale snap of the lid of the shower gel bottle. Next thing I know she is running a well-lathered hand up and down the crack of my ass.

Saturday night - our first shower together in months. We were clean but I wasn't through with her. She was standing at the back of the tub and I told her to turn around and bend over. Obligingly, she did so. A dollop of soap and my hands were well-lathered. With blood rushing to my cock and fierce desire pulsing through my veins, I forcefully grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. It was a lovely sight - both of her holes ready for the taking. Her pussy lips were spread wide open and the intense pinkness stood out from her luscious black pubic hair while her puckered asshole stared back at me, almost begging for my touch. I ran my finger around it and loudly did she moan. Teasingly I put my finger up against her asshole and pushed it in just a bit. As she began to moan once more, I pulled it out and let my fingers roam up and down her crack. This lasted a short while before I again began to slowly put my finger inside her and this time I meant business. This time I didn't tease and pull it out right away. Slowly I pushed it in further. And further. Her sighs and moans echoed in the cramped shower stall. For someone reluctant to explore anal pleasure just a few months ago, she had taken to it like a moth to the flame. Lovingly I fingered her asshole until I put my left hand to use and began rubbing her clit too.

The water ran down my body and I bent over slightly. Her finger teased my asshole and she pushed it in just a little bit before pulling it out. She caressed around my hole for a while longer before she plunged her finger inside and kept it there. And then pushed in in further. Then she began fingering me. It felt good. Very good. She reached around with her other hand and cupped by balls and my cock. I loved it! It had a sexual dimension, to be sure, but it was also just tremendously relaxing. There was a massage element to it as well - an anal massage element. Next, it was her turn to be washed.

I started with her back. I scrubbed and scrubbed because she loves it so much. It gets her clean (well, as clean as that dirty girl can get) and it relaxes her - like a massage. I then pressed myself against her sudsy back and reached around to wash her frontside. Her breasts got plenty of scrubbing action before I began to squeeze and pull on her nipples which sent her into fits of ecstasy. When I had determined that she'd had enough, I turned her around and began washing her other side. Again, her breasts were given special attention as I knew that I'd be sucking on them later and wanted them to be spotless. I worked my way down her belly and then to her legs and feet. Working my way back up, I stopped at her bush and made sure her pubes were clean. She was having her period so I also gave her pussy a good washing as well. With her naughtiness as clean as I could, I grabbed the showerhead off its holder and began rinsing us. As I began to shower her tits, I concentrated the stream on her nipple. She immediately froze. Her head tilted back and her eyes shut. A soft moan. Her nipple hardened. I turned the showerhead onto her other breast and found that its nipple was hard too. She reeled back in pleasure. I began to circle her areolae with the spray and slowly worked it towards her buttons of pleasure. After a while, I knelt down before her. She knew where I was going and she put her fingers between her legs and spread her lips and I saw her pinkness through the water droplets. Her clit was poking out and an easy target. Once the water was aimed dead-on, I took my other hand and began to pinch and squeeze her nipples. Looking up, I saw that her head was cocked back and her mouth wide open. I too felt incredibly turned on. All too soon, shower fun was over. We dried off, dressed, and retired to the living room.

She needed to check on her son, M., who was upstairs huddled in the arms of Morpheus. So I laid there on the couch and let my thoughts drift to where they may. (They drifted, for the record, from my Dirty Girl to a particular co-worker and back.) Several minutes later, she returned and kneeled over me. Her hair was still wet and her neck smelled fresh and clean. My cock began pressing against my pants and I whispered, "Take out my cock." She eagerly complied and wrapped her lips around it. But this wasn't enough. I wanted to feel unconstrained so I reached for my belt and with our combined fingers it came undone and my pants were soon on the floor along with her clothing. Once more she was sucking my cock but the brief interlude of relieving ourselves of clothing made her violent, made her want to give pain.

She ravaged my throbbing dick violently, as if her life depending on sucking out my come. Suddenly she stopped and looked up at me. Her tits were hanging down and on her face was a fierce, savage look. Without warning a hand slithered up my shirt and she pinched my nipple. Not a gentle pleasure-inducing pinch, but a rapid, painful one. Then she reached for the other nipple and torturously twisted it as she beared her teeth with satisfaction. During these first moments I learned to muffle my winces and my yelps so as not to awaken The Sleeper upstairs. With that mastered, I enjoyed the pain she inflicted.

She-yanked-on-my-hair-and-dug-her-nails-into-my-flesh-and-savagely-twisted-my nipples-again-and-again.

And-it-felt-so-good.

Each burst of pain pulsated throughout my body and finally went down between my legs. With each tug or twist or scratch, I jerked my pelvis up ramming my cock into her. At one point, she reached behind my neck and grabbed me by the scruff. I wanted her to hurt me - hurt me bad. I wanted to be lying there half-naked with my legs spread open and helpless so she could spill her rage upon me. I wanted to see the sparks in her eyes become flames. I wanted her to draw blood and laugh as it ran from my veins. I wanted her to have no mercy on this wretch and to hurt me, to beat me - to make me feel all the pain and sorrow she had felt. I wanted her to take all the darkness inside of her and to make it physical and to unleash it upon me.

When a change of position was due, she got up and told me to sit. She then wandered out of sight for a couple minutes. So I began stroking myself. She returned clutch a scarf and a towel. Taking pity on me, she asked where I wanted my wrists to be when she bound them and I opted for above my head. And bound they were. She stroked my cock a bit to make sure I was rock hard before she sat down and smothered by dick with her warm, wet pussy. Up and down she went. With each movement, I could hear the frame of the couch creak and her wet pussy slop. When she leaned forward, her tits would slap my face. I desperately wanted to cup them so I could suck her big, chocolate nipples but, alas, my hands were bound. She fucked me hard and I was able to get a little wiggle room so I could thrust every inch of my cock into her. I saw her eyes close, heard her moan and her pussy but I could not touch her with my hands.

She leaned into me again and began whispering. "I want to tie you up," she began, "and make you watch A. fuck me." I pictured in my mind's eye another man fucking her. I saw another man's body towering over hers with his cock going in and out and her moans filling my ears while I sat in the corner bound and helpless, unable to stop him, unable to touch myself. The thought turned me on tremendously and I began thrusting faster. "You know what else?" she asked. "I want to watch another guy suck your cock." This made my head buzz as I pictured myself standing in her boudoir with a man's lips locked around my dick. I felt my come start to move - she was driving me crazy with the filthy whispers she laid in my ear.

Looking up at her, I intensely said, "Do you want to see me sucking another guy's cock?!"

"Oh, yes!" she blurted out. Breathlessly she continued, "I want to see you suck a cock for me!" She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Than all at once her eyes opened and, looking down at me, she said, "I want you to come..." I took this to be a direct order. It wouldn't take much because, quite frankly, thinking about sucking off and being sucked off by another man made my cock tingle, it made me feel so intensely that I wanted to come - badly. All I could think about was cock. My cock in another man's mouth. Another man's cock in my mouth. And in her pussy.

IwantedtocomebecauseallIcouldthinkaboutwascockand
Iwantedtocomebecausemycockishersand
Iwantedtocometomakeherfeelpleasurebecauseshemademefeelpainand
Iwantedtocometoprovetoherthatshedidn'tneedtofuckanotherman.

I felt my dick throbbing and I felt my come gushing into her. My come. From my dick. Inside of her.

No comments: