04 August, 2005

Hellay

I think these natural weight loss pills are quick acting. Either that or this coffee is more potent than I thought. As I was walking to a door, I saw that the Newage woman who sits yonder had an assortment of pill bottles laid out on her desk and I asked her if she had any good drugs. So she gave me these horse pill-sized doozies that are supposedly natural appetite suppressants sans ephedra. "They'll give you energy!" she blurted at me. "And they'll make you less hungry." I didn't admit to her that it wasn't weight loss that I was after but rather a good buzz. I don't know if it's the pills or who but I'm feeling alright now. I almost sang aloud during "Skating Away on the Thin of the New Day". That'd clear the room quicker than you can say "herbal supplement".

Well, the cable arrived around 12:30. He was a hoopy frood and, like myself, a former employee of Sitel. Ergo we had a lot in common and could bitch about some of the same people. All he did was to basically undo some of Stevie's work and replace about 40 splitters and put in a jack especially made for digital signals as opposed to those of an analog nature. He said that Charter is looking to offer 10Mb downstream speeds sometime next year. Oh, I could have 20 P2P clients running at the same time along with a newsreader and still have good download speeds!

OK, less than an hour and I'm on the road. We'll see if this pill works as there's to be a super Tex-Mex dinner served. I should be there for the tail end of supper and in time to get all lethargic for the speeches. I wonder if the owner of the company will personally chastize me for not having gotten the certifications that I should have gotten by now and for not having submitted a picture for the company intranet site.

No comments: