07 June, 2005

H2G2 Reminder

Don't forget that the second episode in the Quintessential Phase of the new Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series airs tonight.

As long as I'm doing the radio theater thing, I am waiting for my editor to mail me the first CD of Space 1889, a bit of steampunk audio drama. The stories are set "in a fantastic alternate universe where Thomas Edison discovered a means to travel in to space (or the 'ether' as it is known). 19th Century man has escaped the confines of his own planet. In an insatiable quest to expand their empires, conquer new territory and discover new wonders, the nations of Earth have set foot on new worlds. Mars, home of an ancient but declining culture, has become the new battleground for Earth's empires and a lure for adventurers, treasure-seekers and explorers."

Some good listening on the horizon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 1,2, and 3 of Quandary Phase, did you ever get 4?

La D