18 March, 2004

A Dreary Day

The job interview went fair to partly cloudy in my estimation. The job sounds like it has it's interesting bits but would be more stupid crap. And the pay isn't great but I'd definitely take it. I was told that I'd know tomorrow.

The commercial is being shot as I type. Luckily, I am awaiting a phone call from a customer to go out to that leather furniture store again this afternoon. So, not only do I get to avoid being on TV, but I also get to earn some cashola.

The snow has stopped and now it's just overcast and awful-looking outside. In theory, I am to head out to Edgerton for a thirsty Thursday. Honestly, I'm not really keen on getting drunk. We'll see how it goes this afternoon.

At one of my email accounts today, I received 3 separate messages asking how my love muscle was doing. "Better, thanks."

No comments: