05 March, 2004

Taking Stock

It was dark when I got up and then it got lighter and the sun kinda sorta peeked through the clouds. Now it's dark again. The forecast calls for rain today and a chance of snow for the next few days. I hope this is the last gasp of winter. Jack Frost can head north as far as I'm concerned.

Well, that Nick Drake album and a book about the Founding Fathers await me at the library. No word yet on the Anais Nin text, however. CDs are ready to mail. Movies to be returned to video store. Can't recall when Jeffrey is to get here. Tonight, tomorrow morning, this afternoon...Must clear off my camera's memory card and get batteries for my trek to see Jane. Jane appears to be a nanotyrannus. More info on her can be found at the Burpee's web page - here.



ignorance has alway been something i excel in
followed by naivete and pride
doesn't take a scientist to see how
any clever predator could have a piece of me
standing in the sun, idiot savant
something like a monument
i'm a dinosaur, somebody is digging my bones

No comments: