10 March, 2004

The Electrons Are Flowing Again

We had a wee power outage today. The SBC folks working down the street must have done something. I noticed that the traffic lights were dead too. It kind of felt like I was in the opening episode of Connections. So what did I do sans electricity? I got my camera running and took some pics. Around noon, I'll be off to the library to get The Bell and then to get my pictures. I'm going to try and make a 1:30 show of The Passion of Christ.

I cleaned my room up a bit today and did some dusting. A window is open bringing in fresh air from the retaining pond out back. I also bought a paper and found out that some nutcase went into a daycare center and held some kids and teacher hostage briefly before the police unloaded into his chest with their pistols. Those poor kids! A clutch of them were in the room to witness his grisly death. No details have been released about the guy but he's a white guy, no doubt.

Must set clocks and continue laundry.

No comments: